I finished up adding in details with ndo2. I may go back in and add some rust normal information later though. Today I got some of the base texture colors laid down. I’m using a cubemap in 3ds Max but the scanline renderer doesn’t work very well for reflections so I’ll have to wait until the kombi is in UDK to really finish the chrome. I plan to add rust and a lot more details.
I’ve finally finished all of my UVs and got through the baking. I spent some time cleaning up some Normal issues but overall it wasn’t too bad. Things got a bit messy at first since the original high poly was never meant to be used for a bake.
I will now be using nDo2 to add some more normal map details like paneling.